Friday, 24 February 2012

Progress - Week 1

2nd January 2012 – 6th January 2012
This week I have managed to set up my new A2 blog and finished creating my schedule so that I have something to look at so that I know what I am doing for that lesson and it will keep me on track and will help me finish on time. I also finished my contingency plan so that I knew before I start filming what I would do if something goes wrong. I then started working out how many call sheets I would need while making my documentary by working out how many people that I would be using to help me so that those sheets were ready to be filled out at the necessary time. I did not start my shooting schedule though which I said that I would start on my schedule so that was behind a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment