For the last week we had before the deadline I edited all the footage that I had during lesson times and frees. I also got the last pieces of footage that I needed to get such as an interview with a girl gamer and some voiceovers for the places that I did not get a presenter shot for. I would of liked to have finished my product but sadly I did not as there was a few mishaps now and again with some of the interviews such as interviewee’s not turning up and the struggle I had trying to find a girl gamer who was willing to do an interview. I edited to the best I could with everything that I had and I spent four and a half hours editing in the media room on the Friday to ensure that I was completely finished but I did not but I will be using the Monday to hopefully finish the little bit that needs to be done. I have finished everything maybe not to the standard that I had hoped for when we started this project but it is finished to a standard. When finishing this product I hoped that it covered everything that I had wanted it to when I was writing my treatment as I tried to make sure that I got it to be like how I pictured it when I was writing my treatment. Although I think that parts did not go as I wanted them to and some parts did not get filmed with the intention of what was writing in the treatment in mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment